This qualified person will be responsible for code development, implementation and mantainance. Good knowledge of PHP, Laravel and interest in cloud development and implementation is essential.
- code development, implementation and maintenance,
- code analysis, testing and optimization,
- debugging and fresh approach to issue solving,
- orientation towards constructive and productive communication,
- adapting schedule and priorities based on book launches and seasons,
- increase in purchases,
- database administration.
- proficient knowledge of English,
- at least 2+ years of experience as PHP developer,
- good knowledge of PHP,
- experience with Laravel,
- knowledge of MySQL, Redis, …,
- interest in Cloud development and implementation,
- use of Jira or similar tool,
- some knowledge of frontend technologies (Vue.js/ React/ …) would be an asset,
- highly motivated, inquisitive, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and
- effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment,
- strong attention to detail and the capacity to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
WHAT PERSONALITY YOU HAVE:
- you are naturally curious and not afraid to ask questions,
- you like to solve problems and are unfazed by challenges,
- you keep calm, even under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- a competitive salary,
- modern office equipment,
- career growth opportunities,
- flexible schedules and the possibility to work remotely on a non-regular basis,
- the BEST work environment with good vibes and music and amazing heroes with various superpowers ready to help,
- support to develop your skills and grow professionally and personally,
- and because we care about your health, we bring in fresh fruit every week and provide an assortment of cereal for your morning breakfast, as well as coffee, tea and other refreshments.